Visayas Dive Safaris
Philippine Fun Divers will conduct its own dive safari’s starting 2016. Our new boat KAIDO will bring you around the Visayas region. Itineraries, costs, inclusions and exclusions will be posted here as soon as all 2 to 5 days safari trips are set.
For more inquiries please contact us under email@example.com
Dive Safari Routes
To be updated
What is included in the safari?
- Diving incl. dive master service, tank, weight and weight belt.
- Accommodation on board or at a beach resort.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Additionally, other refreshments, snacks and fruits are served.
- Drinks such as mineral water and soft drinks are free of charge on the ship.
What is excluded in the safari?
- Alcoholic beverages on board.
- Drinks and additional food in restaurants, bars and in the resorts where we might stay.
- Marine sanctuary fees.
- Rental dive equipment.
What important dive equipment do I must have in my possession when on safari?
Every diver must have in his possession his personal dive computer and surface marker buoy. If you don’t have one you might rent or purchase one in our dive center.
Do I have to do a check-dive before or on safari?
A check-dive before the dive safari commences is mandatory and is not included in the price. Before the safari starts you have to conduct at least one dive at Philippine Fun Divers house reef.
For more questions and bookings, please contact Holger Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org
4,818 total views, 2 views today