Scuba Diving and PADI Dive Courses With Philippine Fun Divers
Please inquire about prices by email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our individual and package rates.
Let us know your preferences with regards to:
– Fun Diving (you need to be a licensed diver)
– DSD = Discover Scuba Diving Experience Course
– Experience Courses for kids or adults
– Regular PADI License Courses
– Specialty PADI License Courses
– Accommodations at Lost Horizon, other selected resorts in case Lost Horizon is fully booked or your preferred resort
– Transfer from Cebu Mactan Island airport to the resort and vice versa
– Transfer from Tagbilaran airport or Seaport to the resort and vice versa
– Countryside Tour
– Retail Store
If you prefer package deals, please let us know about your preferences, for example:
– 5 dives / accommodations / round trip transfer or
– 10 dives / round trip transfer or
– PADI Open Water Course / accommodations / round trip transfer or
– PADI Open Water Course & PADI Advanced Open Water Course or
– 15 dives / accommodations / round trip transfer / breakfast or
– 4 dives / accommodations / round trip transfer / Bohol sightseeing trip
NOTE: These are just sample packages.
You can basically customize your package according to your needs and preferences.
The more dives your sign up for, the cheaper your package will get per dive. We usually offer free dives.
Please contact us for more information.
Click the links below for our rates and price lists
- Adventure Tour Nov1 17 May31 18
- Lost Horizon Main High Season Rate Nov1 17 May31 18
- Transfer Rates Nov1 17 May31 18
We usually answer inquiries the same day or latest the next day. Please consider the time differences.
If you are a travel agent, please write us an email and request for the confidential or net rates. We need your DTI or SEC registration and your business permit copy.
If you have special language requirements, please write an email to the following email addresses:
Please like us on Facebook. Our Page Name is:
You can also send us a message through our Philippine Fun Divers Facebook Page.
As for customers satisfaction statements or reviews, we suggest that you have a look at the TripAdvisor website.
Please click here for Philippine Fun Divers in TripAdvisor. You will find a large number of REAL Philippine Fun Divers customer reviews.
Payments can be done in Cash (BPI ATM is just walking distance away), with Travelers Cheques or Credit Cards. Since every once in a while we are experiencing connection problems, the preferred mode of payment is cash or Travelers Cheques, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress. And other payment methods.
56,160 total views, 2 views today