Once a week we organize a day trip to Cabilao Island with our boat Raku.
It takes us about 2 hours to get there. Cabilao is famous for fantastic walls, dropping to unknown depth.
There is a plateau at the dive spot named light house, ranging from 22 – 35m where very often big schools of circling barracuda can be observed. Also white tip and black tip sharks are not uncommon in this area. And if you are very lucky you might have an encounter with one of the mighty hammerhead sharks, who sometimes visit the Cabilao.
- 2 – 3 dives
- Use of tanks, weights, belt, boat and services of a divemaster
- Hot drinks (coffee and tea) on board
- Marine Park conservation fees approximately US $5.00/person
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gear rentals and nitrox fills
- Dive and travel Insurance
- Other incidental expenses
3,520 total views, 2 views today